Perfect Patterns to Wonderful Words
Treasuries can range from geometric shapes to typography. Any and all variations will make stunning treasuries! I can’t wait to see all the great entries.
We have a fun new additional benefit to those who enter the challenge. We have started a PINTREST board to post all the entries as they come in. Since Pintrest is a social media sight, it will add another layer of promotion to your treasuries. Also, it will be a snapshot of your treasury when it is created so you don’t have to worry about disappearing treasury items before judging.
Now onto the details:
We will have two winners, one will be chosen by the team leaders for creativity, aesthetics and theme. The second winner will be selected by a random drawing. We will also have an honorable mention.
1. Make up to TWO treasuries around the theme of “Perfect Patterns to Wonderful Words”.
2. Tag your treasury as tptteam and add a link to the TPT team in your treasury description.
3. Post a link to your treasury on the TPT team forum post.
4. TaDa! You are entered to win!
But wait it doesn’t end there! You can get additional entries by:
- Subscribe to the new TPT team blog
- Like TPT team on Facebook
But wait, What do you win?!
– If you have an Etsy shop you will get a free side ad on the TPT Team Blog. (note: If you don’t have a shop, you may pick your favorite shop for us to advertise)
– A TPT blog post about your Etsy shop and promotion of your treasuries.
– A TPT forum post promoting your treasuries and Etsy shop. (We have over 1800 team members so this is great exposure!)
– The winner that is selected by the TPT team leaders will have to opportunity to help select the next Challenge Theme
1. This challenge ends on July 31 at midnight
2. Two Treasuries allowed per person. (so if you have two shops, please only one per person)
3. Please use the theme of “Perfect Patterns to Wonderful Words” as your inspiration
4. If you would like to promote your challenge treasury, you may also post it in the main treasury thread and it is subject to the 15 comment rule.
5. Team Leaders are not eligible to win, but we think these challenges are super fun so we might post some for fun and as examples.
Get out there and get curating!!