What a great representation of our team in our last 3 challenges. The treasuries continue to get better and better! This time we thought to challenge you a little bit more. We can’t wait to see what you are inspired to curate!
This month the challenge will be hosted on our blog. Be sure to read the rules and entry method below.
August Theme is: Pantone Colors of Fall
Using this color scheme of Pantone’s hot Fall 2011 color pallet, create treasuries about all things fall.
How to Enter:
- Create up to two treasuries around the August Theme of “Pantone Colors of Fall”
- Reply to this blog post with a link to your Treasury. Click HERE to Post your link and Enter!!
- The Treasury must have the tag “tpt team”
- Link to the TPT Team in your description. http://www.etsy.com/teams/7288/treasury-promotion-team
- Your Title or tags should use the official Pantone Color names.
- All entries should be posted by August 31st, 2011 at midnight central standard time.
note: We will be posting all entries on PINTREST so be sure to check it often!
- We will have two winners and one honorable mention.
- Winners will get one month’s advertising on the TPT team blog
- Winners will get special mentions and links on the TPT facebook page
- Winners will be featured in a blog post with a link to their Etsy shop. (If you don’t have an Etsy shop you can pick your favorite shop to promote)